2/09/2007

New Beds


Everybody needs a place to lay their head at night and pups are no exception. We just bought Andy and Roy their own beds. They have been sleeping on the rug next to our bed each night, but I thought they needed a bed to call their own. At first, I put a bed on Phil's side and one on my side. This works some of the time, but for the most part they like to be together, hence, the beds on the same side. Mom has the pleasure of sliding to the foot of the bed to go to the bathroom at night because her side of the bed is blocked by furry bodies in their comfy beds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, they like their beds. Do they know which bed is which, or do they shift from one to the other?

sheltiemom said...

Andy sleeps at the head of the bed and Roy next to him. Andy sometimes takes over Roy's bed and I have to make him give it up.....just showing his "alpha dogness" I suppose.