1/30/2007

Fetch


It was a cool, crisp January morning today and just perfect for a brisk game of "Fetch." Andy, the non-athletic pup, played a short time and then wanted to chew on the ball in a nearby patch of liriope. Roy, on the other hand had to be made to quit fetching. He even jumped for the ball as we were walking back into the house. I decided I wanted a picture of him running back so obviously elated with his catch. Unfortunately, my camera does not have a fast enough speed to catch him without blurring the fast-moving Roy. I would take the picture and by the time the camera had registered the image, Roy would be back with the ball. After several attempts, I managed to get a somewhat blurry vision of Roy's joy.
After so much exertion, both pups were ready for a nap in Dad's lap. (picture below.....

No comments: